Monday, January 12, 2009

Internet, welcome me back into your bosomy folds…

It has been forever. I know that my adoring public waits for me with baited breath. Or, not so much.

Recently, I have been tasked with doing some research into podcasting and best practices. For those of you who might also be interested in this field, I’ve posted some of the most helpful pages that I found to my delicious account here.

For those of you looking for a pretty short, simple way to explain podcasting, you might be interested in this video by Lee LeFever on "Podcasting in Plain English."


If anyone else has some great resources to share, I’d love to hear from you. I’m also looking to find some good, creative video essays out there, so feel free to point me to ones that you love (or hate) and let me know why.

No comments: