Thursday, February 19, 2009

Come See me!

It looks like things are going to start to get a little busier for me for a couple of weekends.

The weekend of March 28th, I'll be in Rhode Island, presenting a paper on Camille Utterback's Text Rain at URI's "Bodies in Motion" Interdisciplinary Grad Student conference. I'm really excited to take the trip and hear some new work there.

Then the following weekend, I'll be back in Virginia, here at my own stomping grounds at VCU. I'll be attending and presenting a paper at the Virginia Humanities Conference on Poe's take on humanity and embodiment in some of his short stories. I was a presenter back in 2007 and had a great experience at Christopher Newport University, so I'm glad to be invited back to this conference to see some familiar faces and hear some great talks. I also think that some of my MATX peers are going to be participating, so I'm excited to see some of them whom I haven't had any classes with lately.

Come see me and my comrades if you get the chance!

No comments: