Thursday, September 18, 2008

Moving Forward

I might be moving this blog towards a digital repository for my dissertation research and progress shortly. For those of you who have been delighting in my posted “go see this!” links, I apologize, but assure you that much of my content will still be me deferring to others' ideas. After all, it was Anatole France who said, “When a thing has been said and said well, have no scruple. Take it and copy it.”
That said, my dissertation research is, well, just beginning. Or, more specifically, just beginning to begin. I’m worried, and tired already.
So goes life, yes?
Oh yeah, go read this: How to make an Origami Burger (for my friends on the low-cal, high fiber diet).
Does it relate to my dissertation? No, of course not. But it is still entertaining, is it not?

No comments: